More Taryn Cuteness

Today, we tried real finger paints for the first time. We have finger painted with pudding but never the real stuff. I was thinking that Taryn would LOVE it. Boy, was I wrong. Taryn hates to have messy hands - so she would touch the paint, notice that her hand was sticky & try to wipe the stickiness off anywhere that she could (usually no where near the paper). So when that didn't work - we pulled out the water color paint & she LOVED that. A brush is where it is at.

I was going out for a girls night out tonight & I went to kiss Taryn goodbye & she told me 'Thanks for coming' then after I kissed her she grabbed Ian's face (he was holding her) and made him kiss me too. It was really cute.

At gymnastics today, she fell climbing up the inclined ladder and caught herself with her face. It was so sad she had a huge welt across her one eye. Once she was calm. She went back to the ladder & when I tried to help she said - No Mama do myself. Sometimes I love how fearless she is.

At church on Sunday, during the prayer she called out 'E-I-E-I-O'

She also likes to say AMEN during the middle of the prayer over and over. I think she thinks that if she says AMEN then the person will stop praying. Apparently some of our prayers are just too long.

She sings the Hokey Pokey & it is so adorable. The night that Aunt Nicole came into town - we had a little dinner here. And Taryn & Ella wanted Nicole to do the Hokey Pokey for about 30 minutes straight.

Taryn spent about 15 minutes today introducing all of her sesame street pony tail characters to each other - it was hilarious.

Comments

nic said…
She is such a cutie! I had a great time visiting, thanks again for letting me stay, I love you guys!