I am still laughing! Today I took my Mom to Kohl's because she had Kohl's cash that was going to expire today (even though she really isn't supposed to be doing much walking - she just had surgery on her leg). Anyway, I was holding Taryn and pushing my mom in the wheelchair (although she was quite proficient without me). Taryn saw the bra section and kept calling the bras boobies. Anyway, long story short my Mom was shopping right next to the small dressing room area and no one was in the dressing rooms - so I let Taryn run around in there since we were right at the entrance/exit. When I went in to get her this is what I found, she told me she was trying on her boobies. She had to try it on by taking off her pants.
This is the cheese she gave me when I told her I wanted to send her take a picture for Papa. Afterwards, as we walked through the lingerie section she told me I should get pink boobies for Papa because he likes them.

Comments