Having fun with Papa

Because of his long business trip, Ian has had the last few days off from work & we have been having so much fun with him.
Taryn jumped on the tramp with him this morning - so cute!!
Unfortunately, then Ian got really dizzy & sick...so we sent him to bed & Taryn & I went to the zoo together. Which was lots of fun...we went on the train, the carousel, saw the baby elephant, had an ice cream cone & she was ready to go home. ;)
Yesterday we had an AWESOME lunch with some of the people that Ian works with - then we went to wheeler farm & to the toy store to do some Christmas shopping.

My two favorite people at Wheeler Farm - we were checking out the baby pigs again.

Taryn loves the tractors - but mostly it has to be the green tractor.
On Monday, while I went to work, Ian put up the Christmas tree...I am definitely feeling the holiday spirit.

Comments

nic said…
I love that picture of her jumping! So cute. Her facial expression is the best!