Dylan & Darci Sealing - Dec 23rd

We had such a fun week - not only was it Christmas but we also got to see the Fin's at the SL Temple on Tuesday & the Manti Temple on Weds. Dylan & Darci went through the temple Tuesday night and then we had dinner with everyone there and Nicole & Aimee. Then on Weds they were sealed in the Manti temple & we had lunch with all the relatives afterwards. It was so wonderful.
Dallas & Aim watched Taryn while we were inside for the sealing (THANK YOU)! I got her out of the car afterwards to go inside & see some Aunts & Uncles. I told her it was Jesus' house & when we got inside she wanted to know where He was.
So cute! And probably freezing.

Everyone. I absolutely love Ian's family & extended family. There were so many Aunts & Uncles there (some left before the pic). His family always makes you feel welcome & they have some of the funniest stories around.
Taryn gets lots of attention when we go to Fool Creek - she loves playing with all of her Aunts & Uncles. And with all the funny things she says ... she kept us all laughing.
Taryn & Aimee
Taryn testing out the couches with Aunt Sara.
Eating olives.
I think Dallas must have been laughing at Taryn.
Blair & Sara - Taryn LOVES playing with these two.

Comments

The Dummers said…
How exciting for them!!! Tell them congrats!