We are trying to have little learning activities at home again. Today was on snow, we sang a cute snowflake song with finger actions to twinkle twinkle little star. Traced some S for Snow & I for Igloo letters with our fingers...then the plan was to make igloos out of marshmallows and frosting but that didn't work out so well. So we settled on snowflakes and our version of snowman. It was so much fun, I was bummed the snow had melted after naptime - we were going to go play in it too. Hopefully, I can keep this up, it makes the day go by so much better when we have fun things to learn & do.
We are trying to have little learning activities at home again. Today was on snow, we sang a cute snowflake song with finger actions to twinkle twinkle little star. Traced some S for Snow & I for Igloo letters with our fingers...then the plan was to make igloos out of marshmallows and frosting but that didn't work out so well. So we settled on snowflakes and our version of snowman. It was so much fun, I was bummed the snow had melted after naptime - we were going to go play in it too. Hopefully, I can keep this up, it makes the day go by so much better when we have fun things to learn & do.
Comments