Cute girl

Taryn was so cute tonight. She was laying with me on the couch and kept getting antsy & jumping on my tummy - I would tell her no and that we didn't want to hurt the baby. So she would say 'Mommy, its ok, its ok, Papa will be home soon its ok'. After one instance of saying no to her, she said, 'Its ok Mommy! I'll make it better' ... she then started to sing, 'I love Mommy, she loves me' I busted up laughing because she was being so cute - she then said, 'See it works.'

She got really upset today because I wouldn't let her open some birthday presents I wrapped. She was so mad and throwing a tantrum - so I asked her if she wanted to go up to her room until she felt better. She stomped up the stairs, about 3 seconds later she came down the happiest girl around. When Ian got home, we were getting ready to go to a viewing for my friends dad and I was doing Taryn's hair...she said, 'I need to go up to my room until I feel better.' I think she just wanted to get out of having her hair done.

Comments