Fun in the Sun

Today after playing at Gma Evans house & running to the store (Taryn fell asleep on the way and slept through me putting her in the back of the cart and all the noise at Sam's club) after all of that we went outside and had lots of fun! Taryn loves being outside....she just got a new coat and she was so excited because it is just like Carrie's coat. I didn't realize cousin Carrie had a coat just like this but after texting her found out she does. ;)
Here is my happy little girl. She LOVES to blow bubbles so that I can pop them...which is a little sad because that means she is growing up. I used to do that for her. ;) At the end is a sweet pic of Kassie - who was also super excited to be out of her kennel playing with us!

Comments