Taryn LOVES cupcakes. A few of us at my work went to Baker's de Normandie cafe so I had to get her one. She gets so excited eats like 5 little bites and then is done. It is pretty funny.Last night we went down to UVU, to watch the State High School wrestles. Ian's cousin was wrestling - and he did AWESOME. He wrestles again tonight for the state 4A title in his weight class. It was my first time watching high school wrestling - I know I must have led a sheltered life. I think my questions were making Ian laugh. Ian loves wrestling, I was happily surprised that he didn't try his wrestling moves on my when we got home. ;) Taryn seemed to enjoy it too - she wanted to get down into the row in front of us so she could go see her people...not sure who her people are. ;)
Comments