More cute bath time fun...

Taryn loves to sing in the bath tub - well, she loves to sing about anywhere. Last week these were her lyrics..."I love you, I looooovvveee you, Papa is my favorite boy, he is a booooyyyyy, a boy, Mama loves me, she loves me all the tiiimmmmee, I love you, love you". What a cute girl. She also explained to me that her baby brother kicks me because he wants to come out and play with her. ;) I think she is going to be a very cute big sister. Last week, she got to play with her cousins why Ian & I went to FastKart on Friday night and then to the Gravity Slashers on Sat nite - we won free tickets to both from X96 (I don't think I have ever won anything on the radio). It was really fun. Except for the fact that pregnant women in their 3rd trimester aren't allowed to drive the karts - but that is ok. Charles went in my place with Ian and I think they both loved it.

Comments