The other day she was singing the horsie song...when it got to the part that says, "so let your tail go swish" she started shaking her booty to get her tail to go swish.
Today we were singing songs with actions and the third time that we sang this one song she stopped doing the hand actions and just clapped. When I asked her if she was going to sing - she said, "This time I am going to cheer for you."
Lately, she will come up to me and give me a big hug and tell me, "Mommy you are my best friend." I hope I always am.
She said totally the other day when describing something and then laughed and kept saying totally and laughing.
Right now she wants to type and keeps climbing under the desk and then in between my legs to climb on my lap to have a turn.
Today we were singing songs with actions and the third time that we sang this one song she stopped doing the hand actions and just clapped. When I asked her if she was going to sing - she said, "This time I am going to cheer for you."
Lately, she will come up to me and give me a big hug and tell me, "Mommy you are my best friend." I hope I always am.
She said totally the other day when describing something and then laughed and kept saying totally and laughing.
Right now she wants to type and keeps climbing under the desk and then in between my legs to climb on my lap to have a turn.
Comments