More Happenings....


David is doing better - he just got all of his IV's out yesterday and now it is just waiting for his lungs to heal so he can get off of oxygen.

Below are a few of my favorite recent pictures. David wondering what his Mama was doing to him. Taryn just being the cutest girl ever...she always has her doll with her. She prays for David and it is so adorable. She also asks all the time when do we get to bring David home.
Aimee came over the other night and got to feed David while her and Ian were at the hospital. Thanks for the visit Aimee. David has also had visits this week from Holly, Angie, Linda, Mark, one of Nicole's friends Melinda (who just happened to be doing a rotation there). Last week he got visited by Gma & Gpa Fin, Dylan & Darci, Cindy, Sally, Linda, Lisa, Rochelle & Dave Byrd. He sure does appreciate the visits (so does his Mama). ;)

Then you have my favorite picture of Ian & David - my handsome guys. Ian just found out that he has a broken bone in his foot & he has been walking on it for like a month. Poor guy is in a boot - but he told me he will still be playing hockey (which starts Monday night). 

And then a pic of part of the family...I can't wait to take one with all of us!

Comments

The Dummers said…
Those kids are so stinking cute! We're praying he gets to come home, soon!
nic said…
I love all these pictures and I really wish I could be there to see David in person. Taryn is the cutest with her funny expressions. Are you sure that last picture is David? ;) It looks so much like one you took with baby Taryn. I can't wait to see you all in a few weeks!