David's First Trip

Taryn is such a cute big sister. The other morning she came running into our room to tell us that David was crying she said, "Papa, baby brother is crying. What should we do? I know what we should do - SUPER TARYN should do it!" She posed like a super hero and everything such a cute girl.
She loves that David gets to sit next to her in the car too. We took David down for his first trip to paradise aka Fool Creek. He loves it almost as much as his sister.

David enjoying the attention. He thinks he is all grown up and holds his head up and everything. He smiles sometimes when I talk to him but I have yet to catch that on camera.

Meeting Grandma Great for the first time. When Grandpa Great held him he just smiled and smiled.

Four Fabulous Fins! - Gpa Jon, Papa, Gpa Great & David

He got to meet Aunt Roberta, Cousin Pat, Cousin Lacey, Cousin Cade, Cousin Heidi, Uncle Jerry & Fam
but the only picture we got was with Uncle Jan

David & Gpa had on matchy church outfits, navy sweater vests & khakis

Proud Papa

Our little family
While we were driving back from visiting relatives in Oak City. Taryn was asking if we were going to Gma's house and she was really tired and lots of times it is hard for her because we call Ian's mom both Gma Rita & Gma Fin. So she said, "Are we going to Gma....Gma...Gma.................I don't even know what I am trying to say (in a teary frustrated voice" it was so sad and cute at the same time.

Comments