Ty & David got to play together yesterday...they had a great time I am sure.
We were so lucky to have Ella come and play yesterday. Taryn & Ella had so much fun together. Taryn is learning to share & not to be such a little bossy thing.
Their favorite thing was playing doctor - they played doctor for like an hour (they must both want to be just like Aunt Nicole). Taryn is pretending to sleep here.
Taryn's other cousins Madelyn & Brooklynn came to play too. It was so cute to watch Madelyn & Ella play with the little princesses they would both talk in high voices for the princesses. Taryn wasn't sure what that was about because I told her to use her dolly to say Hi back and she said, 'Hi Back.' ;)
Gma E stopped by to hold the boys while I helped Rochelle with some computer stuff. She still has the magic touch - both babies asleep in no time at all.
Comments