Yesterday, we went to the plant store to get flowers...Taryn was picking some out and said EW Mama they smell bad, like cows.
Last night at the hockey game, she wanted to play with Craig's son Alex, she kept saying HEY BOY C'MERE - HEY BOY COME PLAY WITH ME. Even after I told her his name was Alex a dozen times.
Taryn, Alex & Lexi found some yummy licorice squished in a crack of the bleachers at the hockey game. I told her not to touch it she looked right at me stuck out one finger and said Mom I'm touching it.
We went to Ian's softball game and after watching for a few minutes she picked up a stick from the ground and told me that I needed to hit the ball with the stick just like this. I asked her if it was a bat and she said no it is a stick.
She likes to lift up her shirt and try to nurse her baby doll. Although the other day she got really distraught because she didn't have boobies - Mommy has boobies but her and Papa didn't.
She is quite independent now and even if sometimes that is a little hard it is so much fun to see her grow. I sure do love her.
Last night at the hockey game, she wanted to play with Craig's son Alex, she kept saying HEY BOY C'MERE - HEY BOY COME PLAY WITH ME. Even after I told her his name was Alex a dozen times.
Taryn, Alex & Lexi found some yummy licorice squished in a crack of the bleachers at the hockey game. I told her not to touch it she looked right at me stuck out one finger and said Mom I'm touching it.
We went to Ian's softball game and after watching for a few minutes she picked up a stick from the ground and told me that I needed to hit the ball with the stick just like this. I asked her if it was a bat and she said no it is a stick.
She likes to lift up her shirt and try to nurse her baby doll. Although the other day she got really distraught because she didn't have boobies - Mommy has boobies but her and Papa didn't.
She is quite independent now and even if sometimes that is a little hard it is so much fun to see her grow. I sure do love her.
Comments