Maystuff

Just a few fun pics from my phone from May. David is now officially off of oxygen & we couldn't be happier to have the stuff out of our house. I will admit I do miss the monitor sometimes at night...you just feel safe knowing it will alarm if he stops breathing.
I weighed David on my scale last week and he was 12 LBS!!! at 7 weeks. I tried to measure his height and it looked over 24 inches. This boy is growing like crazy. When we went to Ian's parents on Sunday, his Mom showed me Ian's baby book and at 6 weeks Ian was 11 LBS so David must be taking after his Papa.
I love these pictures - the ones in the outfits were to send to Holly, Angie & Tayler who gave David those cute things. And the ones with Taryn are just sweet. She LOVES to be a big sister!
A few funny things she said last week were....
After Ian said a prayer one night - Good job Papa that was a good prayer.
Another night we were getting her to bed late and didn't read our scriptures...she insisted we read so Ian ran into the bedroom and got his scriptures - that have silver leafed pages. She was so awed by the shiny scriptures that she said to Ian, Papa teach me how to read THOSE scriptures.
She loves to walk around the house and do her homework.
If I repeat what she says she says Mama don't use my words.
She is just really adorable.

Comments