The Story Behind David's Name

I am not sure if Ian will have time to tell you the story in his words so I will.

The day David was born we were thinking of many names. Our top two names were Talon or Wyatt - good ole' country names. David was definitely in the top 10 because both Ian and I have friends that have that name who we think are pretty spectacular and it is a family name in my family. But it was more a thought for a middle name. 
Anyway, while we were in the delivery room, right after he was born. I was laying there asking the nurses what name they liked better out of Talon or Wyatt. Meanwhile, Ian was over checking out his son as they cleaned him up. Ian looked down at David and asked him what his name was.
Ian had the strongest spiritual impression that his name was David...a moment later the impression came again with the word Jon.
Ian then came up to my bedside and told me his name was David Jon - I was like are you sure what about Wyatt or Talon and then after a bit he told me what had happened and that spiritual feeling came again. 
And so his name is David Jon Finlinson.

Comments

TheMathes4 said…
Very neat!!!!!!!!