I went back to work on Monday - just Monday & Thursday mornings. Ian watches the kids on Monday & my Mom watches them on Thursday. My Dad was out of town so my Mom had to watch the kids by herself...with her knees still recovering is a little tricky for her. But like the AWESOME Mom that she is - it was a piece of cake. She did forget every now and then that she can't stand up while holding a baby. She really is the best Mom around. We love her so much!!

Taryn had been doing great on the potty on Weds she was dry all day. She didn't do so well at my Mom's house and when my Mom asked her if she would still be able to go to Jungle Jim's that night. Taryn just said I can fill out another chart. She gets to go to Jungle Jim's or Chuck E Cheese when she fills out a chart. It just happened that she filled out the chart on Weds. So we planned to go to Jungle Jim's Thurs. nite to celebrate. Her choice of friend to take with her was, of course, Raehil. She LOVES Raehil.
Taryn had so so so much fun with Raehil. And I was so glad that Raehil's Grandma came so she could hold David while we went on the rides. I did go on the roller coaster ride with Taryn and seriously almost puked afterwards. I don't do rides that spin so well. Afterwards we went to McDonalds - Taryn didn't want to come down from the playplace and when I'd ask her to come down she would say 2 more minutes or tell me what they were playing. I felt like quite the mean mommy making her come down - I almost had to go in there and get her...now that would have been a sight. ;)
Thanks Raehil & Kristin for being Taryn's potty treat. ;)

Comments