Rindlisbacher Reunion

I had to add this pic from Rochelle's blog. Me & my baby bro with our two little boys.

Today was the Rindlisbacher Reunion at the Spanish Fork Community Pool...it was so much fun! I think it is by far Taryn's favorite reunion to attend.

Here she is all ready for the water.
Mark & Linda watched David in the shade for us...what a nice Uncle & Aunt.

Posing for a cutie pic with Mama.

Then she decides to splash Mama a bit.

I think she ended up getting more wet than I did. Although a little later I did get dunked by my little sister - yep LITTLE sister. But then I tagged my nephew Nate and he did a dunk throw out of the water move on Holly so revenge was had. ;)

Jordan - he said he practiced for a year to be able to wrestle Ian in the water. After the wrestled he decided he needed another year to prepare. ;)

My brother John, he is such a great Uncle here he is helping Kylie float.
Sally & Gma Evans doing laps with Ty...doesn't my Mom look AWESOME!!

Taryn decked out with Alyssa's goggles & Colton's ball...cousins are nice, cousins with toys are even better. ;)

Charles & Carrie...I think Carrie was tired of all the pictures.

I told Darin to smile for the camera & this is what I got. Darin & Cindy.

Taryn holding court on the side of the pool with Brooklynn, Matt & Madelyn. She loves playing with Madelyn.

Uncle Bruce & Taryn. He is so great. The other day he tended the kiddos while I went to the temple...what an amazing guy.

Alyssa, Kelsie, Kylie & Leah

My bathing beauty with her buddy Madelyn.

Jordan with the superman pose.

Parker going for one.

and Alyson too.

I am not sure what Shalisa is doing.

Kelsie & Rochelle - aren't they cute?

Matt showing Taryn how to swim.

Taryn & Papa hanging out.

My cute sisinlaw Terri.

Alyssa decided to skip the superman and just go monkey style.

Cute girl.

Leah jumping in or standing on the water.

Bruce diving in.

Terri doing an awesome backflip. She is a Mom of four! She is amazing.

Taryn working on her diving style. She then decided that a real dive needed to be done balancing on one leg. What a cutie.

Jumping in to Papa.

Loving it!

My sweet Aunt Maureen makes the party so much fun for the kids. Here is Colton portraying Great Gpa.

Me, Taryn & Angie.

Nate & Charles have been watching the world cup and decided to show us their best world cup moves.


Me and my wonderful sister Cindy with David & Ty.

Leah & Taryn

Mitchell, Colton, Taryn, Brooklynn & Madelyn waiting in line to hunt some bear. My Aunt made all the hats for the girls!

Alyson, Parker & Angie

Uncle Darin helping Taryn with the bow to hunt the bears - stuffed bears.

Suzanne, Alyson, Mark & Bruce

Sarah & Niels...the newlyweds were having some fun. Niels decided to spray his wife in the face with the water bottle. Hmmm, not sure she liked that. :)

Taryn & Madelyn - these two are SO cute together.

Aunt Holly with the boys.

Taryn sharing her sucker with some random relative.

Angie & David. He spit up all over her & Bruce...must have something to do with them having the same birthday or something.

Taryn taking a break to enjoy her favorite treat - a sucker.

Holly & Angie with Ty & David

Aunt Terri with David. She had to pass him to Bruce because her arms were burning from his chubbiness.

Taryn & Madelyn with Aunt Angie

Angie and the girls...Brooklynn, Leah, Taryn & Madelyn

Taryn & Madelyn racing on the pony express.

The prize Taryn got for pinning the tail on the bull.

Bruce & David

David really really likes Uncle Bruce.

Charles & Ty.

Comments