Sunday with the Evans Clan

Taryn always looks so cute for church but we rarely get a picture of her cuteness...here she is looking adorable. She really likes church her favorite thing is singing time. Taryn sings all the songs and is way focused & intent during that time. She likes snack time a whole lot too!

David is an angel at church. Today in Relief Society he smiled, cooed & flirted with the women and then as soon as I got him he cried. I told my Mom that & she joked that David knows the only thing I am good for is food. ;)

After church, we went to Gma Evans house to help Kelsie celebrate her birthday and to visit with the family. Taryn loves going there - especially when she knows she will have cousins there.

Taryn, Kelsie & Madelyn on the tramp

Alyssa, Taryn & Madelyn on the swing

My Dad is such a sweet guy. During dinner, David had the hiccups and so my Dad picked him up and burped him and comforted him until we were done with dinner. He thought it was too mean to just let him lay there with them. Isn't he sweet?

Bruce was probably the best toy at Gma's house - he would wrestle with all the kids. Taryn loved it. Mitchell & Taryn trying to wrestle with Bruce.

Two of Taryn's favorite cousins...Andrea & Brooklynn. I was downstairs playing with the kids and we tried to play some games I played when I was young. . .we played duck,duck,goose but apparently that is a game best suited for a little bit older because usually when they picked the goose Taryn, Madelyn and Mitchell would all jump up too to run around. But they loved it so maybe that is a new version to play. We also tried hide & seek but the two little girls weren't patient enough and kept peeking out from their hiding spots. ;)

I don't think I have mentioned it but Taryn is potty trained! She still sometimes asks for a diaper but usually only when she wants to poop and doesn't have a seat with handles. How funny is that...her potty seat at home has handles that provide a little extra leverage for pooping, I guess. (Sorry this might disgust some of you). When we got to my Mom's house Taryn said, 'Mama, I can't poop there aren't any handles!'

Taryn loves playing with cousin Mitchell. Mitchell held David and told me that he would teach David how to 'westle' (wrestle) when he is older. What a nice cousin.

Taryn riding Gma's horse...this picture was taken right as she was saying, "YEEEEE HAAAAAWWWWW!"

Colton teaching Mitchell how to block in preparation for their attack on Bruce.

The kids wanted to pose...I love Mitchell's face.

Colton letting Taryn do flips on him.

Taryn said, "C'mon let's pose" - Brooklynn, Taryn, Colton, Mitchell & Andrea

Brittany was content just snuggling with David.

This cracked me up. Bruce told the kids he was in time out so that he couldn't wrestle. This is his time out spot. Brooklynn, Haley & Bruce.

Holly decided to trim Nate's hair...his hair did need a cut...I think he was very brave to let her do it. ;)
Madelyn & Brayden watching the cutting action.

Comments

TheMathes4 said…
That is too funny about her little seat with handles! i don't think that could gross out any one with kids : )