Sweet things

I love my kids - they are so cute.

Taryn wanted to give David some love for the picture. She loves David and whenever he is crying if she goes and talks to him he usually quits and starts smiling and cooing at his big sis - he sure does love her.

Our handsome guy - he already holds his head up and wiggles like crazy. He loves to kick his legs - especially in the bathtub.

I love all of his smiles and his laughs are the cutest thing in the world.

He already raises one eyebrow like his parents.

We went for a drive and then to the playground. Taryn gets glass beads for her jar when she does good things & has to take some out when she makes bad choices. On the way to the playground she was extremely grumpy. While she was there she went poop in the potty - so when she came back in the car I told her great job and that we would have to give her 3 beads for going poop & then she said, but we have to take one away because I was grumpy.
She is so smart.

Taryn loves playing with everyone...


She really isn't fond of me doing her hair anymore - somedays I fight the battle other days.....





I am so thankful to have these kiddos. The other night as I was checking on them before bed I couldn't help but think about how miraculous each of them are and how 5 years before we weren't even sure we would have any children.

Comments

JAPAM Parker said…
So fun to see pictures of your darling kids. They are so cute!
Hope all is well.