5 Months Old Already??

Our lil' guy turned 5 months old today. I can't believe how quick he is growing. He is seriously the best baby around. Sleeps through the night - is usually super happy. David loves to smile, especially when Taryn plays with him. He had his first haircut today, Mama chopped off his comb over. I just had to. He is so close to rolling over he gets on his side and then doesn't seem to know how to get over. David can move around more like the hands on a clock in a circle. He loves to grab everything that he can get his hands on. We are so glad to have him in our family!!

Taryn was excited to be in the pictures too. We had a great day today. They kiddos got an early bath and then had a special treat of going to the Wonnacott's home while Mama went to soccer. Taryn loves playing over there and even wanted to sleep over. David was an angel and I think he is making Nat just a little baby hungry.

I sure do love these two!

Comments

TheMathes4 said…
Your kids are so stinkin' cute!!!!!!! : )
Brenda said…
Thanks! I think yours are pretty dang cute too!! ;) Especially Abbie she is like a little Jessica...which is funny because I think Reese looks like a lil' Angi...you two must have some strong genes. ;)