My baby girl turned three today - I can't believe how quickly she has grown. She is my little miracle. On Monday, her and David went to the doctor together. Taryn is in the 64% for height and some where in the 20% for weight. David is HUGE - pretty much he is as tall as an 8 month old and as big as a 6 month old - did I mention he is only 4 months old. David got shots and Taryn sang to him and held his hand to help him feel better.
Last night we set up Taryn's present then had her close her eyes til she was right in front on it.
Last night we set up Taryn's present then had her close her eyes til she was right in front on it.
This was her present...I got the best deal...seriously like $12 total for everything...and she LOVED it. Plus Gma E and Ella & Issac both gave her some more princesses & accessories to go with it.
Then we had a birthday party at Jungle Jim's with some family and friends. Here is Taryn on the planes with Andrea.
Taryn, Ella & Andrea in the playhouse - Mitchell & Raehil were in there too and they all played so great together.
Haley took Jonah around on the rides and LOVED watching him. And I promise Jonah had fun...I think this must be his I am loving it face.
She convinced me to go on the roller coaster thingy...it wasn't too bad. I actually got more sick standing on the carousel.
After the party, Taryn came home and opened presents. Her friends & cousins were all way too generous & Taryn was in heaven with all her new toys. Cindy & family came over to play for awhile too.
I went to soccer and Taryn had dinner and a little party with Grandma & Grandpa Evans & John & Holly. She also got more presents there. Some clothes and toys and a bottle sucker (which she loved!!) Thanks Mom for making it so awesome for her - especially since I wasn't there.
Then Aimee came over with her new puppy.
Comments