I love that Ian loves to take pictures. So I went for a run this morning and the kids were playing on the bed with Ian when he left and he got some great shots of them.
Here is our big guy David.
Here is our big guy David.
I love this picture. It doesn't matter how sad or grumpy David is - if Taryn comes over to sing/talk/play with him...he smiles almost immediately. He sure does love his big sister.
Later that morning, Ian took my brother Marks family pics. This is an unedited one...once it is edited it will look even better.
David has started eating solids and took to it like a champ. He grabs the spoon and gets really mad when I take the spoon away. I can't feed him quick enough.
Then I went shopping to get us some clothes for Aimee's wedding and Taryn played in the sprinklers with Papa. Isn't Ian the best?
David watching his sister play in the water and gnawing on his toy.
Comments