I'm not really sure how but this week has FLOWN by.
Sunday the 19th playing in the kitchen with Papa...she was making us food and cracking us up. Ian asked her if she was making cupcakes and she said no Papa I am making real food.
Sunday the 19th playing in the kitchen with Papa...she was making us food and cracking us up. Ian asked her if she was making cupcakes and she said no Papa I am making real food.

David got a tooth last Sunday and he has been drooling like crazy ever since. He loves to eat and is such a happy guy. On Monday, Ian watched the kids, dropped Taryn at dance & met me and David was probably starving but was still the happiest guy. Same day Taryn sang to Ian "I love pink pink, I love pink pink, Hi Ho the Dairy-o, I love pink pink"

See what I mean happy boy. He loves to eat his toes & paper & everything his sister gives to him that Mama tells her not to give to him.

We were driving Tuesday to go to Taryn's library class and Taryn had her calculator with her, she said to me, "Mama, do you know what is ridiculous? My talkulator is - it keeps saying ridiculous." She loves using big words. Tuesday Uncle Dan & Aunt Nicole watched the kids while Ian & I went to the temple for my niece Emily's first time. It was the Timp temple...so they had to tend for a few hours. Nicole had to head to work so Dan had the kiddos alone and he was AWESOME! Thanks guys...Dan we owe you BIG time!!
After the temple, Ian went home to relieve Dan and I went to my soccer game...where we won (which hasn't happened much this season since they bumped us up a division).
Weds morning at preschool we learned about healthy eating and had all sorts of real fruits & veggies to check out. Also, learned about germs and Aunt Nicole came and let the kids listen to their hearts and checked out their ears and eyes. Taryn LOVED having her Aunt come. Thanks Nicole.
Here's Taryn is eating some yummy oranges.

On Thursday, Ian had to fly out of town for work (I keep telling myself I am thankful he has a job I am thankful he has a job - so I don't get too mad about how stupid his company is sometimes)
After Ian left, David fell asleep while we eating.

Friday, Grandma Fin came to watch the kids while I went to my niece Emily's wedding. Thanks Grandma!! & Taryn got to play with her cousin Ella.
Here are the parents and the bride & groom.

Saturday morning we were laying in bed taking pics to send to Papa. Taryn was so sad when Ian told us he wasn't coming on Sunday. She said, "Why can't Papa come home tomorrow? That will make me sad." and then burst into tears. (trying to be thankful Ian has a job)

More snuggles in bed. Taryn tried to help David roll over the other day and ended up with him on her belly laying on her back and then couldn't move because he was so heavy.
Saturday night we made fruit pizzas and had cousins come over to play while the Mama's watched womens conference. While we were making the sugar cookie dough - Taryn was eating the flour (gross) she gets that from Ian...anyway, she picked up my phone and said, "Papa just sent us an email it says Papa loves us and he wants us to go there." What a sweet girl. So I texted that to Ian and he responded exactly what Taryn said. ;)
That night we talked to Ian on the phone and Taryn said, " Papa I want to talk to you on the computer." Then right after I hung up she said, "Mama I just need to talk to Papa one more time."

Sunday-I had to teach Relief Society. I was so nervous because nothing with the lesson was flowing in my mind or on paper. I just prayed and hoped all would go well. When I got to church, I just felt to happy & excited about the lesson & it went great (I think). ;)
Then we got a special treat Sunday afternoon, Taryn & I got to go see the baptism of Shaye...her friend Raehil's little sister. It was such a neat experience! I loved that the Priest chanted the prayers...Taryn loved that too - she was enthralled with that. And the sweet nuns sang at the end and sounded like a chorus of angels. Thanks Kristin for letting us share that with your family!
Hopefully, Ian will get home today.


Comments