David loves to eat. ;) He has learned to pick everything up and put it in his mouth & he is sitting up like a champ. He is pretty content with any baby food I give him...and only gets ticked if I don't feed him fast enough. He loves biter biscuits and his sis keeps feeding him puffs but he doesn't really care for them. He does like to chew on a carrot, when Mama holds it for him.
But his favorite thing to play with is his tongue...if you stick out your tongue at him ... he will mimic you. He also loves peekaboo. And lots of times if you just start laughing so will he.
But his favorite thing to play with is his tongue...if you stick out your tongue at him ... he will mimic you. He also loves peekaboo. And lots of times if you just start laughing so will he.
Taking pics of him is getting harder & harder because he always wants to touch/hold/chew on the technology that is taking the pic.
Can't leave out Taryn. :) So I promise I do her hair every morning...but unfortunately for her she has my hair...that doesn't really like to do anything you want it to. ;) She is giving some attitude here about eating her veggies.
Such a sad face, the funny thing is she totally loves veggies. She is keeping us very entertained lately...she picks up on everything that is happening and wants to know why for just about everything. I find myself telling her...lets call Papa or look on the computer. I am learning I don't know too much. ;) We love our princess.
Comments