Other Happenings...

Now that David is 6 months...we bought a double jogging stoller from KSL. I tried it out on Friday & wow...two kids are definitely tougher! I kept pushing and jogging & I really felt like I wasn't moving at all. I couldn't listen to my head phones so I jogged to Pandora's Barney & Friends radio channel. Taryn LOVED it. I must admit there were a few songs that weren't too bad...like the Chipettes version of Beyonce's put a ring on it. Ha ha. We stopped to feed the ducks...but all were gone but one. Taryn told me they all went on a migration vacation. Kids do learn things from PBS kids shows. ;) She even pointed out a group of geese flying in a v & said look Mama there's the V. I love my kids! I must admit at times they drive me BONKERS...like when Taryn wakes up David from any & all naps, or tells me she isn't jumping on the bed she is bouncing (after I tell her no jumping on the bed), or when she tells me she isn't jumping on the couch because she is jumping on the pillow on the couch, or when she pulls, lifts, lays on or in other words tries to maim her baby brother while calling it hugging/loving him...those are the tough times but mostly they are just seriously cute & fun.

After our run on Monday we went outside & jumped on the tramp & played on the swings. My lil' monkey (and yes give me a high five had the stroller & used jogged twice in 1 week - better than zero times right?)

On Tuesdays we go to the Whitmore Library story time & seriously it is so cute. The librarian does the cutest crafts & songs & felt stories with the kids. Taryn loves it & I get to check out books while she is there. Last week, we drove three of the neighborhood kids with us. I laughed all the way home (almost peed my pants) listening to their knock knock & why did the whatever cross the road jokes. Usually, we only have one guest rider...Joshua, his Mom is 9 months pregnant & we love having him come with us. Joshua comes to preschool at our house & I must admit I think I have a lil' bit of a crush on the kid - he is so cute.
Tuesday after library - Taryn wanted Joshua to come to our house to play. They laughed & played so well together. On the way back from the library, Joshua told Taryn she could come to his house & he would share his new baby sister with her...then Taryn told him he could be her Peter Pan for Halloween. So cute. On the tramp they called each other Super Taryn & Super Joshua & jumped super high.

Comments