I really should have gotten a pic with the good camera...David looked so handsome on Sunday. It was the first time we could put a tie on him & he kept it on the whole time.
Seriously, isn't he adorable? He got so many compliments & he is already wooing all the ladies at church. ;)
David & Papa...you can see his one little tooth on the bottom
Taryn constantly cracks me up. Today she was hiding under the picnic table & said, "Mama, I have something sharp." When I asked her what, she handed me a pair of our preschool scissors and said, "Mama, Talking Snake wanted me to cut with them but I told him we have to ask Mama."
After church, we had spaghetti for lunch/dinner. David had already had baby food but when he saw the spaghetti he started begging. It was so cute. He would get so excited as the spoon came towards him...Ian shot a lil' video with his phone I'll have to put it on here. Then he would get ticked that it took me so long to cut up the noodles for another bite. He is such a funny lil' guy.
We made brownies together with Papa while David was napping. Taryn kept trying to break the egg & just wasn't strong enough, but she does love to measure anything especially sugar & flour so she can lick the measuring cup after (yep, I said flour gross).
Her & I watched the Liken the Scriptures DVD of the Christmas Story, while Ian had a visit from a good friend. She loved it. Said it made her feel happy. I still can never get through the song of Zecharias & Elizabeth without bawling my eyes out. They sing about wanting just one had to hold & all that they would do if they had a child & then they end being grateful that they have each others hands to hold. That song always makes me remember how miraculous it is that we have Taryn & David.
Comments