Thanksgiving & stuff

Weds. we started our trip down to Fool Creek for Thanksgiving, unfortunately we ended up with a flat & the spare wouldn't work. Dan & Nicole came to the rescue. Taryn, David & I got to hang with them while Papa got towed& bought a new tire.

So we headed to Fool Creek Thurs AM. Ian's Mom & sister are amazing cooks!! Then we headed to Leamington to hang with Ians Moms family....and laughed 'til our full bellies hurt. Ian's family is just awesome. I do need to start taking more pictures while we are down south - I know it is hard to believe but I have been slacking in the picture department.

Here's a pic of David's 1st Thanksgiving...he tried turkey for the first time...liked it, mashed potatoes & sweet potatoes were not liked at all...but Grandma's squash pie...he ate like half of a huge piece himself.
Taryn kept everyone laughing by saying the cutest things. She has some awesome Aunts & Uncles who played & played with her. Sara & Blair & Taryn played Jenga together & also made some towers.

Sara & Blair playing with David. Sara was on a mission to help him learn to crawl...he can be on all fours but can't figure out what to do after that. He tries to sit back on his bum but then his legs get in the way.David & Taryn sure do love Sara & Blair
Taryn giving David loves.
A few of the funnier things that Taryn said...

She was playing with Sara & she told Sara that Taryn was the wicked queen & then Sara was growling gggrrrr to catch the wicked queen. After a few minutes Taryn said...Ok, now you are the wicked queen & I am the ggggrrrr.

Ian had to run up to SLC on Saturday to fix a problem at work. While he was gone, I found Taryn sad & close to tears in the toy room. When I asked her why she was sad she said, "Talking Snake went with Papa & I am lonely" ha ha Talking Snake is her imaginary friend.

I know there were plenty more but that is all I can think of for the moment.
On Saturday morning, Ian & the boys went to see a home made Trebuchet...Ian was impressed with its throwing ability...I think that will be a project for next summer in F.C. to build his own. ;)


Sunday we got to stay & Gma & Gpa spoke in church....they were both AMAZING. I was really touched by Ian's Dads talk.

We are so blessed to have such an amazing family.

Comments