Other stuff

So I haven't posted a ton lately because we have all been sick...David was sick for 3 weeks in January with an ear infection & then he got this crappy cold deal that lasted for a week & now the rest of us have it.
Taryn got really bad fevers with chills & everything (just like her Papa gets).
I was so thankful this weekend 'cuz David seemed to be finally healthy but alas that lasted two days & he has another cold. Grrr.
In other news, David fell down the stairs for the first time...pretty scary stuff.
He climbed up 2 stairs by himself 2 days ago...Taryn was cheering him on & I was freaking out.

He found Ian's snap gun the other day & loves it & he loves to vroom cars.
Even when David is sick he is still the happiest kid around...wish the same thing could be said about his Mama.

Comments