Happy 1st Birthday, David!!

I can't believe our lil' boy is 1 year old! What a blessing he has been in our lives! He is usually the most happy baby around, I should have figured that out when I saw that sweet smile when he was just minutes old. He is the most easy going lil' buddy & probably the most curious too. David, you are a joy to have in our family....we are so glad that you came to be with us!
Just minutes old - and already sharing his sweet smile with the world
Our handsome boy-exhausted from the delivery


Needing lots of help to breathe...2 weeks in the NICU just like sis.


Glad to be home (2 weeks old)

1 month old & first trip to Fool Creek
2 months & starting to wonder about his crazy fam
3 Months

4 months
Smiling at Aunt Nicole

5 months-all rolls

6 months at the zoo

7 months-showing his skills with his tongue

8 months-Happy Halloween Peter Pan

9 months-Cheering Papa @ Hockey
Thanksgiving

10 months


11 Months-with cousin Ty








Comments

TheMathes4 said…
He is so cute!!!!! Hope he had a great birthday!