Taryn Singing with the Primary & Park Fun

 We love the sunshine. Today we went to the park & had such a great time! David loves the swing & standing up on the playground...Taryn loves the swing too...she always wants to go higher & higher.
 Taryn took David down the slide for his first time. I love the look of concern on his face. 
That night we had a ward party & the Primary got to sing. & yes I am one of those Mom's that takes pictures. It was only her second time singing with the primary. The first time was the same Sunday that I had to give a talk so I didn't get to see her face...& I didn't want to miss it this time.
She was so cute...did all the actions & kept her eyes on the chorister the entire time.


Getting ready to sing

 Popcorn popping on the apricot tree

Comments