Boots & Dreams

Taryn loves putting on my shoes. Here she is with my boots on...after a few minutes she said ouch, these hurt my feet....ah the price of looking good. ;)

Last night, I woke up at 3am to hear Ian crunching on something....kinda wondered what he was eating in bed but didn't think more of it. A few seconds later, Ian got out of bed & was spitting in the sink & washing out his mouth. When he came back to bed, I asked what was up. He told me he was having a dream where he was eating pasta...but he couldn't figure out why it was so hard.
Turns out he was munching on this snowflake ornament. Ha ha ha. I was laughing too hard to fall back asleep.
This is an ornament my Mom gave to Taryn & sometimes she likes to sleep with it. The other night she brought it with her when she came into our room...so it was sitting on Ian's night table. He must have grabbed it while he was sleeping & then took a huge bite out of it. I am giggling right now as I type this. Just look at the picture...
When Taryn asked me what happened to her ornament & I told her (Ian was at work at the time) she said we needed to go pick up Papa & take him to the doctor to get checked out because you aren't 'spost to eat ornaments.

Comments

nic said…
ahhh, that is super funny! I love that guy AND his crazy dreams. I am with Taryn, get him checked out!