The Lovely Sandwich

Taryn has a little bit of 3 year old attitude and seems to never like whatever I make for dinner (doesn't matter if she really does like it).
Tonight she said she didn't like broccoli cheese soup...so I let her pick what she wanted to eat. She decided she wanted some bread with butter on it then sugar on the butter & a piece of cheese in the middle as a sandwich...she told me it was called "The Lovely Sandwich".

So I made it for her cut it up & then grabbed the phone to take a pic as she took a bite.
This was the face after she chewed a bite.
I don't know if it makes me a bad mom...but I had a few giggles to myself. Then I made her a plate/bowl of real dinner some fruit & some broccoli cheese soup & she ate it all just fine.

Comments

TheMathes4 said…
Too funny : ) And you are a great mom!