July Cabin Trip


We had so much fun on the annual Evans cabin trip. Ian had to work so the kids & I headed up a few days early to enjoy the fun.

This is the 'kid' slide at a party we went to with Ian's aunts & uncles. Nate, Brayden & Charles all came with Taryn & I while Holly watched David for me. The slides were insanely fast & I think the boys had a great time.

David & Ty playing with the tennis balls at the park. Ty actually said David it was so cute.
Kelsie, Alyssa & Haley getting some fish love.
Cousins
Aggie Ice Cream ... yum.
We went to Bear Lake. Dan drove us (he is such a nice brother) & it was fun to get to talk with him & Alexis. We had a few good hours & then it started to rain.
David loved the little boats & the Seagulls he kept chasing them it was so funny.
David & Ty building a sand castle & the kids in the boats in the background
I can't believe these boys are all growing up & dating girls.
Playing bratz dolls
Modeling their cute flip flops
So stylish
Taryn & Madelyn in matching shirts

It's a pink party at the park

Comments