Sub For Santa Sweetness

So Ian told me I had to tell you all about Taryn's take on the sub for santa. We chose two kids who are about the age of our kids to do the sub for santa for Britley(4 year old girl) & Braxton (8 month old boy). I was telling Taryn about the little girl, and how because she didn't have her Mom & Daddy with her - we were going to help out & get her some gifts for Christmas. I told Taryn some of the things the girl needs & wants & then asked her what we should get her to make her Christmas happy. Taryn said, "A mom & dad or she could come live with us and then she would have a family. And if she was part of our family she would know which way to go & be happy. We should make her part of our family, Mama!" We talked about that for a bit & that Britley has parents they just aren't with her right now. A little time passed & Taryn was laying in bed to take a lil' rest & she said, "Mama, we need to say a prayer for the little girl so that she can have a family." And she knelt & prayed right there - the sweetest little prayer. Boy, do I love my sweet angel Taryn. She hasn't forgotten-every prayer she remembers the little girl who needs a family.

Comments