Rochelle is pregnant with a cute lil' girl...so today we stole Madelyn & Ty & took them to Thanksgving Point to the farm with my friend Sharilyn & her daughter Sloan. It was like having two sets of twins...I was so glad Sharilyn was there to help me out. ;) The kids had such a great time. I honestly don't think it matters where Taryn & Madelyn are...they are buds and have fun ANYWHERE.
I did space & planned it during spring break for Utah County peeps - so it was a little busy at first but then it really died down in the end. David's favorite part was the tractor & climbing on everything. I tried to use the monkey leash with him but then just gave up on that. ;). He really enjoyed the pony ride this time too. Ty however sat on the pony but once it started moving...he was not too excited.
The last picture of David is one of my favorite things he has been doing lately. He loves to take his toys with him everywhere he goes. So he has been trying to find different things to transport them in. One day, he emptied the laundry basket and tried that...but it was too big to take up & down the stairs. Lately, he takes Taryn's doll stroller...empties out the dolls & then fills it with his toys & uses that to transport the cars & tools & such.


















Comments