So I am crazy at times. We are still working on our bathroom but I decided to get a trailer and work on the outside of the house too...because it needs a paint job & I like to make more & more work. So this morning I filled up like 1/2 of the trailer with branches from an evergreen in the front yard. I decided it needed to have the lowest branches cut away...this is my progresss. I know that it will end up looking amazing. I hope. ;)



This afternoon, the radiologist wanted to do an ultrasound of the lymphatic malformations on Taryn's temple. To make sure he can treat them. We are now going to try to have him treat the temple ones...& he is awesome and it is just with injecting stuff with a needle no surgery...so I like that.
Taryn didn't want to go to Primary's because the last time she was there was the MRI IV time. So this pic is after & she was SO GLAD to be done. She sure is a brave lil' trooper.
Comments