June Cabin Trip

The kids & I headed up to the family cabin in Logan this week. Ian had to work so we just went & the kids had a great time. They got to play with Grandma & Grandpa & Cindy & Darin's kiddos, too.

Below are some highlights. David only says CHEESE when Taryn takes pics...she took the one of him & the one of Grandpa & Grandma. We took the kids on a walk & David ran at first & then rested & then needed one stick, then had two sticks & then his sticks got bigger & bigger & turned into guns for shooting people.

We went to the Zoo-you can see the kids watching the monkey..and to the Art Faire where Taryn got a sweet painting of her name & David & Taryn had a blast in the kid area painting & making crafts.

Then it was back home on Friday. A quick but super fun trip. I am thankful I have such awesome family to help me with the kids so much.










Comments