Thank you FireFighters!!


Yesterday, the kids & I went to Target and bought a bunch of treats for the firefighters. We filled a gift bag full of things that Taryn thought they would like. Then we headed over to our local fire station. 

The garage door was open so we knew they were there (the engines were all there). We went in the front door & the phone to call inside didn't work...so we knocked & pounded. Then we went back to the garage & yelled & nothing. Back to the door one more time & no luck. 

So I took the kids into the garage...all three of us yelling HELLO (David loved that) & I saw the door to the station opened & you could hear voices & smell food so I knew someone was there. 
We yelled & yelled & nothing. So I walked the kids down the hallway...yep breaking & entering ;). We passed the fighters bedrooms & I was a bit nervous that we would get into trouble...we called out & still nothing. Finally, we got to the kitchen & they were in there watching TV & making dinner. We gave them a bag & Taryn told them she wanted to say Thank you. They were all so nice! They took Taryn & David out to see the engines & ambulances & each fighter brought a different treat for them a badge, helmet, keychain. The kids LOVED it. 
THANK YOU FIRE FIGHTERS!

Comments