Cute Sayings

Last night Taryn & I watched the women's gymnastics women's team trials. She was really in to watching it & saw one of the girls do a move on the bar & told me, Mama, I think I am going to try that trick at gymnastics this week & wouldn't it be cool if Papa watched me doing gymnastics on TV. Or we need to just buy a gymnastics course. When I asked her where we would put it - she said well we could sell some stuff like furniture but not toys. Then today she drew a map of how the course would be laid out.

David is starting to put phrases together & when he talks it is the cutest thing on the planet. At night, he used to just pat his pillow for you to lay by him & now he looks up at you with those big brown eyes & the sweetest angelic expression & says stay here stay here.
He also says come on so cute that it would make you go anywhere with him.

Comments