I'm sure I mention quite often how awesome Ian's extended family is...they always make you feel welcome. On Saturday, we got to see Grandma & Grandpa Great. We went to cousin Julia's baptism. It was very nice & ran into an old singles ward friend Andrew Hegewald...he is dating Julia's aunt on her Mom's side. Small World! Afterwards, we hung out at Jan's house & the kids got to play with Furb & Elizabeth's kids. Who are all awesome.
On Sunday, Katelee & Kirra came to church with us. And Uncle Joel got a lil' peep show...such a funny story...he walked in on Ian not me. But that's what I get for telling the kids to open the door & then using a blow dryer so we couldn't hear anything. Taryn LOVED having Katelee over & David played really great with Kirra too! The Elizabeth, Joel & the kids hung out at our place for a relaxing Sunday afternoon. My favorite part was when the older kids started playing hungry hippo. David joined in but played backwards because he really is that good. ;)
You need a game like that after hours of axis & allies ;).




Comments