Pajama Day

Friday was pajama day at school...I love getting to volunteer in David's class for one reason - I get to see David in his school element and spend more time with him. He always gives me big hugs and kisses...I know some day he will out grow the hugs but I hope it isn't anytime soon. I feel so blessed to be a mother to him and Taryn. It has given me a whole new perspective on my parents and what love really means and looks like. Because it was a read-a-thon day-I also got to read 3 of David's favorite stories to his class...his smile made my day!
Friday afternoon-Ian and I left for our trip to Zion's for the weekend. David gave us a hug and then as we were in the car he came running out in tears because he needed another squeeze...man I am the luckiest to be his mama!

Comments