Today was a hard morning for me...exactly two years ago Ian asked for a divorce. I was feeling sad last night when the kids were with him and a friend and her daughter just showed up with cookies. I love that the Lord is always mindful and sending me help when I need it.
This is what my room looked like last night...I think the kids can sense things...like when I am feeling sadness. Also, maybe they felt their own sadness from the 2 year anniversary...I think that sometimes the body does remember things the mind does not.
This afternoon we planned some fun at Thanksgiving Point with the Barton's. Taryn and Logan are friends who also probably have little crushes on each other and David & Thomas have a good time. It was nice to have some time with their mom Laryssa - who is just awesome.
This is what my room looked like last night...I think the kids can sense things...like when I am feeling sadness. Also, maybe they felt their own sadness from the 2 year anniversary...I think that sometimes the body does remember things the mind does not.



Comments