SNOW - ANGELS & Service


Taryn has been sick with a stomach/flu bug...it snowed yesterday and it took awhile but I cleared it. This morning I woke up to about two feet of snow and it just kept coming. We have a large driveway (it feels bigger every time I have to clear it). It took me a good two hours to clear the bottom half. David was home doing school online and I hoped to go into work for a few hours (money is always needed). Two hours in I texted my friend, Courtney, to see if her husband was home and could bring his snow blower over. He was there and he and his helper cleared the entire driveway in less than 20 minutes. It was so awesome. I am so thankful for friends who are willing to step in and help - when I need it - which seems to be more now that I am here with the kids on my own.

Since I had been the recipient of service - I went to help at my parents. Clark and Holly were clearing the snow and my favorite part was when Clark blasted Holly with the snow blower...brotherly love?

David only wanted to play in the snow with Collin - so Collin came over for some fun in the snow. David is so cute right now...his voice cracks when he talks...he is quite an amazing young man (squeakiness and all).

 

Comments