Valentine's Party Fun

Taryn had me copy a drawing of cupid (for pin the heart on cupid)...it was awfully funny.
Taryn's friends had planned a Valentine's get together but then the house that was going to host couldn't so...the party came to our house. Taryn did a great job of planning a ton of games. Can I just say that teenage girls are SO LOUD. They sang karaoke to Hamilton and it was even way loud upstairs for David and I (maybe I need to sound proof the basement). The girls ventured outside and it was so much more peaceful. Taryn's friends wanted to party all night long - and Taryn isn't great at staying up late she likes her sleep. So at 11, I had to go downstairs and tell them the party house was closed and that I could give rides to whomever needed them.
The girls all brought sugar...maybe that is why they were so loud 

Comments