 |
| My favorite kiddos |

What a fun birthday weekend. Friday night we went to Grandma Evans & met Matt's family to have cupcakes and watch the new Tom & Jerry movie. Saturday brunch Taryn made me delicious crepes. And some sweet individual (I think Aunt Holly) sent me a non-calorie cake.
 |
| Non-calorie cake |
Sunday the kiddos gave me my presents. They like surprises so I put a bunch of things I liked in a Target cart and then had them delete the things they didn't want to get. It worked quite well. After church, we went to my mom's house for dinner and Aunt Angie made the best chicken cordon bleu and then we had our favorite texas sheet cake after. It was the perfect day.
 |
| David's cake looked like Utah |
 |
| Aunt Linda found Taryn Harry Potter pez |
Comments