Today was a great day. David did stay home from school because his eyes were a bit swollen from allergies. I went to work and he hung out at Grandma's house (which grandma loved). One of his loose teeth came out and he was so excited. He had another one loose right next to it - so I asked him if the tooth fairy brings something extra if you have two teeth under your pillow. When we got home that afternoon he went up to the bathroom and wiggled and wiggled the other tooth until it came out. 😂
We had a yummy dinner - then David boarded with Collin while Taryn and I did RS Bingo over zoom. It was funny because they made it a bit complicated at first which confused everyone. Taryn said, Bingo is an old person game - why don't these old ladies know how to play it? She is funny.
 |
| Taryn playing RS Bingo over zoom with me |
 |
| Collin & David - BFF's |
 |
| Made baked tacos...so YUMMY |
 |
| David's too missing teeth |
Comments