Bruce had extra passes for his work Lagoon day today so he invited us. It was AWESOME. We did some rides together including the raft where we got drenched. Then we went to Lagoon a beach for a bit before dinner with them. At Lagoonabeach, I got knocked off the tube slide in like every pool and the water was super low. After dinner, I wasn't feeling super great so Terri did some rides with David while Taryn, Bruce & I watched the magic show. It was a really fun day with some of our favorite people. Poor Brittany felt sick the whole day so she only did some calm rides with us.
Bruce had extra passes for his work Lagoon day today so he invited us. It was AWESOME. We did some rides together including the raft where we got drenched. Then we went to Lagoon a beach for a bit before dinner with them. At Lagoonabeach, I got knocked off the tube slide in like every pool and the water was super low. After dinner, I wasn't feeling super great so Terri did some rides with David while Taryn, Bruce & I watched the magic show. It was a really fun day with some of our favorite people. Poor Brittany felt sick the whole day so she only did some calm rides with us.










Comments