We swung by Grandpa's house on Sunday to visit the parents. They are getting older and I worry how much time they have left on this earth (I think all their loved ones in heaven have been calling them home). I am so very thankful my kiddos have gotten to know them so well.
This ring my grandma gave to my dad to give to my mom (after their marriage). It was her Grandmother's ring and has always been my favorite because of the art deco vintage scrolling flowers on the sides and because it has history. Those are the best pieces of art work ... the ones with history.
This ring my grandma gave to my dad to give to my mom (after their marriage). It was her Grandmother's ring and has always been my favorite because of the art deco vintage scrolling flowers on the sides and because it has history. Those are the best pieces of art work ... the ones with history.




Comments