I have been doing my dad's physical therapy every morning. I usually try to give him something to eat for breakfast too. This morning it was cinnamon raisin bread toasted with miracle whip on top...I threw up in my mouth a bit making it.
We took David's friend Eli to go swimming after school at the sportsmall and they had the place to themselves. Then David got to have Collin over with some swig - while Taryn partied at Sunnie's house with her friends. Sunnie decided to curl Taryn's hair as part of the fun (her friends are interesting).
We took David's friend Eli to go swimming after school at the sportsmall and they had the place to themselves. Then David got to have Collin over with some swig - while Taryn partied at Sunnie's house with her friends. Sunnie decided to curl Taryn's hair as part of the fun (her friends are interesting).





Comments